A KID’S GUIDE TO SAVING THE PLANET
It’s not hopeless and we’re not helpless
AS FEATURED IN
Douglas talks about (what else) the weather. But he uses weather as a metaphor to talk about disruptive storms of change impacting every sector, and the implications for your business.
Read Paul’s Latest Book
Caring For Creation: The Evangelical’s Guide to Climate Change and a Healthy Environment
Climate change is a confusing and polarizing issue. It may also prove to be the most daunting challenge of this century because children, the elderly, and the poor will be the first to feel its effects. The issue is all over the news, but what is seldom heard is a conservative, evangelical perspective.
The Weather Blog
Perfect Friday – Heating Up Over the Weekend with Swarms of T-storms Likely
ECMWF Rainfall by Monday eveningweatherbell.com Holiday Weekend Brings Warm Front (and Thunder) Holiday weekend? Wait, let me run and get my umbrella. Better yet, grab the wet suit, fins and snorkel. Springs are trending wetter in Minnesota. Not every year, but most....
In the News
The Huffington Post
- “A Message from a Republican Meteorologist on Climate Change”
- “Republican Meteorologist to Mitt Romney: My Top 10 Reasons for Republicans to Accept Reality on the Climate”
- “Hurricane Sandy Updates”
- “Sandy’s Legacy? Vote as if Future Generations Depend On It”
- Tornado Warning. “One of these Days a Single Tornado will Claim 1,000 American Lives”
- “Combatting Tornado Fatigue: A Proposal for “Tornado Alerts” and “Tornado Emergencies”
- Covering the Moore, OK Tragedy “All In” with Chris Hayes
- Breaking Down the Moore, OK Tornado “All In” with Chris Hayes
- Appearance on MSNBC with host Chris Hayes